The purpose of these forums is to improve communication between the members of the Model UN community.
The Model UN community includes students and teachers, advisors and parents, head delegates and conference organizers, across all grade levels through college, university, and beyond. Improving communication is part of Best Delegate's larger mission to promote the activity by helping students, teachers, and parents get started and find success in Model UN.
I want you to ask all of your Model UN questions on these forums. I'm particularly referring to:
- Students, teachers, and parents who are new to Model UN and need help with research and preparation
- Teams that are looking for ways to improve in Model UN
- Advisors who are wondering which Model UN conferences to attend
- Advisors who would also like to post reviews about recently attended conferences
- Chairs and conference organizers looking to share best practices
- Model UN "thought leaders" and "MUNtrepreneurs" who want to discuss the current state and the future of the activity
Click the "Facebook Connect" or "Register" buttons above to register and start using the forums!
These forums also include a blogging feature. This allows MUNers to start their own Model UN blogs and create their own content, which can be shared with other members of these forums, as well as on the main Best Delegate blog. I think this will be a powerful feature for Press Corps committees to use at Model UN conferences.
I'd also like to thank a few people who've been encouraging Best Delegate to launch forums:
- Parsa Sobhani, who's been urging us to create new ways for users get engaged and create content since the beginning
- Bob Timberlake of Mira Costa, who suggested that we create a forum specifically for advisors
- Rachel Cheong, a Best Delegate fan who simply wondered why we didn't have forums already!