Best Delegate is recruiting a Layout Editor to work on The Olive Branch Middle East MUN Newsletter. The Olive Branch is a collaboration between THIMUN Qatar, Online MUN, and Best Delegate to feature the Middle East Model United Nations conferences and community. The newsletter is published monthly and distributed to hundreds of readers online and in print.
The Layout Editor would be responsible for doing the layout for a newsletter of about 8-12 pages on a monthly basis, plus an additional European edition of the newsletter on a quarterly basis (once every three months). Candidates who are interested are recommended to check out past editions in the link above. The Layout Editor would work closely with the Content Editor and would need to be able to deliver drafts in a timely manner.
- Fluent in InDesign or other layout software
- Experience doing layouts for newsletters or other publications
- Ability to turn around drafts of the newsletter on first ten days of each month
- Knowledge or interest in MUN in the Middle East, Online MUN, or THIMUN culture is a plus
- Monthly stipend
- Work on a highly visible project for the Middle East MUN community
Please email Katherine Bonner at email@example.com and include an attachment of a past newsletter or publication where you worked on the layout. High-potential candidates may be selected for an interview. The position will be open until it is filled, so apply as soon as possible.