Please give a warm welcome to your Best Delegate Media Associates for the 2012-2013 school year! The Best Delegate Media Associates will be in charge of running the day-to-day operations of the website, and their goal is to maintain the best Model UN website in the world. Each Media Associate has an assigned region and will be responsible for publicizing the success stories and collecting guest articles from the conferences and teams in their respective region.
The Media Associate team is staffed by group of Model UN all-stars who have not only found success in Model UN themselves but have a demonstrated track record of sharing success with others. We selected them from a global pool of highly qualified individuals who responded to the job description posted up over the summer, and we’re extremely excited to see how they will help take Best Delegate to the next level this year.
The Media Associates with their regional assignments are:
- Amy O’Halloran (George Washington University) – Europe High School
- Ashley Inman (University of Florida) – North America High School Southeast
- Emily Block (University of Connecticut) – Website & Resources
- Fozan Ghalib (Cardiff University) – Europe University
- Loreena Percy (McGill University) – Latin America
- Mari Manoogian (George Washington University) – North America High School Midwest
- Phill Venice (University of Pennsylvania) – North America University
- Rajat Rai Handa (Delhi University) – South Asia
- Sabrina Ostrowski (McGill University) – Middle East & Africa
- Jessica Shin (University High School) – East Asia
- Jullian Bao (J.P. Stevens High School) – Newsletters
- Lizzy Rosenblatt (Horace Mann School) – North America High School Northeast
- Nikita Barde (West Windsor-Plainsboro High School North) – North America High School Mid-Atlantic
- Sarah Collins (Palos Verdes Peninsula High School) – North America High School West
Learn more about the biography of each team member at the About page!
You can also contact them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and your regional Media Associate will reply back to you. We look forward to hearing about your success stories and sharing them throughout this upcoming year!