KFC and I just wanted to say thank you to the NAIMUN staff, especially Secretary-General Taylor Wettach, Executive Director Caitlin Pharo, and Director-General Billyskye Handel, for having us visit this past weekend.
Everyone on the staff was open with us and they really wanted us to cover NAIMUN in depth. We enjoyed working with the staff before the conference even began by sharing their articles on how they were organizing the conference. When we arrived on Thursday, we were energized by their passion for NAIMUN and for Model UN.
Taylor, Caitlin, and Billyskye were great hosts, helping us arrange interviews with different members of their staff. Billyskye even prepared a spreadsheet on different stories we should look into and who we should talk to, which we really appreciated. You can check out my final interview with Taylor and Caitlin below:
Here are all the articles from the pre-conference featured series and the liveblog articles from the weekend:
- Featured Series Kickoff
- An Inside Look at the Development of the Conference
- Programming All the Fun That Goes On Outside of Committee
- United States National Security Apparatus
- An Inside Look at the Substantive Innovations and Philosophies of their Chairs and Crisis Staff
- Opening Ceremonies Welcomes 3,000 Delegates
- Location, Location, Location: NAIMUN Features Tours of DC, Guest Speakers, and Social Justice Symposium
- Featured committee: Nuclear Proliferation, Protocol, and ParliPro: The 2015 NPT Review Committee
- Featured committee: The British House of Commons
- How NAIMUN Develops Crisis Committees
- NAIMUN’s Innovative Approach to Crisis Committees
- NAIMUN Chairs Share their Chairing Philosophies and What They Look for in a Best Delegate
- Liveblog: Delegates and Staff in Action
- NAIMUN Championship Weekend: Horace Mann, Mira Costa, WWP-South, and Canterbury Win Delegation Awards
Congratulations to all staff, delegates, and advisors on a wonderful conference!