Each year, Best Delegate invites the North American College Model UN community to vote for exemplary university delegates for our annual All-Star Team! These are individuals that positively impacted the community both inside and outside committee on the college circuit. These delegates can be consistent winners on the circuit or delegates that demonstrate to you the qualities you admire in Model UN: diplomacy, cooperation, innovation, leadership, and creativity.
How Can You Vote?
You must be a college student that has participated as a staff member or delegate at a Northern American collegiate conference in the 2015-16 season. You are allowed to nominate up to ten delegates or staffers that you see fit, and each name will be considered one vote. Due to the All-Star Team’s emphasis on community, students may only vote for up to two delegates or staffers from their own school out of the ten total votes and students may not vote for themselves.
Votes will be tallied, and the individuals that received the most votes will be considered North American College All-Star Team honors. While Best Delegate will edit inconsistencies and misspellings to the best of its ability, it will validate submissions under the following Ballot Rules:
- Candidate must have participated as a delegate or staffer in at least one collegiate Model United Nations conference in North America during the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Students must include the name and school of each nominee to verify candidates’ participation at a conference.
- Ballots will go live starting April 25, 2016 and nominations will conclude May 2. Ballots submitted afterward will be rendered invalid.
- Each individual may only submit one ballot. Multiple ballots submitted with the same information will be considered invalid.
- Votes must follow the rules indicated on the ballot Ballot.