Private Model UN Classes
Private Model UN Classes are 1-hour to 2-hour lessons for new and experienced delegates, chairs and conference organizers, and more. We hold classes for both groups and individuals, and we’re willing to fly out to your school or teach via Skype.
New and Experienced Delegates
For new delegates, we teach classes on:
- Introduction to Model United Nations
- Rules of Procedure and the Flow of Debate
- The Differences Between Model UN and the Actual UN
- How to Research and Prepare for Model UN Conferences
- Public Speaking Structure, Substance, and Style
- Resolution Writing and Negotiation
For experienced delegates, we show them advanced strategies on:
- How to Handle Power Delegates
- How to “Chair” Your Caucus Bloc
- Framing Your Speeches and Resolutions
- How to Win Awards
Conference Organizers and Beyond Model UN
- Chair Training
- Logistics Planning
- Background Guide Writing
- Marketing Your Conference
- How to Launch a New Conference
We also teach classes on topics that go beyond Model UN, including:
- College Admissions
- Leadership Training
- Topics in international relations, business, finance, and entrepreneurship
Logistics and Pricing
We travel across the United States and around the world to teach Model UN. We’ve taught everywhere from New York City to Saudi Arabia. We’re based in Southern California, and we also teach Model UN online.
For in-person classes, we quote a price that covers our travel, accommodations, and a teaching fee. For online classes, we charge an hourly rate.
If you’re interested in organizing a Private Model UN Class for you or your school, email moc.etageledtsebnull@nayr.